Family Forum – A FREE- Community Impact Event
July 11 & 12, 2017- 6-8 p.m.
BROADMOOR BAPTIST CHURCH-1531 Highland Colony Pkwy, Madison, MS
AN OPPORTUNITY TO…
- To confront the crisis touching our families, friends, and loved ones and why Mississippi is well on its way to becoming “the most addicted state in the country.”
- What our children are facing and why adolescents and young adults are the most vulnerable hosts for opioids and heroin.
- How to mobilize individuals, families, and the community for prevention, early recognition, intervention, and engaged treatment.
- About the disease of addiction that knows no boundaries concerning age, gender, or socioeconomic status.
- To 4 dynamic expert speakers who will share real threats and trends based on their knowledge as top professionals in this field. (July 11th)
- Judith Landau, MD, DPM, LFMT, CAI, CIP, BRII, Child Psychiatrist, Interventionist
- Adrian Hickmon, PhD – Capstone Treatment Center
- Johnny Patout, LCSW, – New Beginnings Adolescent Program
- Nanette Zumwalt, ICADCII, ICCJP, CIP, CAI, Interventionist – Hired Power
- To testimonies of recovery and hope from legendary former MLB Player Darryl Strawberry with Ron Dock, former interventionist for the NY Yankees. (July 12th)
- Us in battling the opioid crisis through knowledge and compassion.
- With other families touched by addiction as they share their stories of moving from crisis to action.
- Us for dinner provided by the MS Highway Patrol Cooking Team. Hamburgers & Hotdogs
REGISTER at http://drugsummit.com/