Below is the link to the Mississippi Drug Summit videos. If you have not registered, please click the link below and use the code FROMS.
When you login go to the agenda and click on OnDemand to watch.
In the course description, there is a link for the evaluation that must be completed. There are two to three questions about the presentation and a course code that must be entered to verify your participation.
***NURSES ONLY*** Your instructions have been sent to you by Dionne Inman with MNA at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please Contact her if you have any questions about your process.
Here is how to get your attendance certificates.
From the My Agenda Tab click the title of the session Click into the Certificate tab and download.
Instructions for Social Work, DMH, MAAP and NBCC certificates
Please note the certificate will be only available if you attended the live session. Certificates for online viewing won’t be available until you have completed the evaluation and it has been verified. Please check on Wednesday of each week for updated list of certificates. 1. Please click here to see Certificates files
2. Find your name and open folder
3. To open certificate please put in your password from the conference
Instructions for Obtaining Attorneys CE Credit CLE FORM
Please mail this form and your $1.50 per hour CLE payment to Tracy Graves at the Mississippi Commission on Continuing Legal Education, Post Office Box 369, Jackson, Mississippi 39205
Instructions for Obtaining Nursing CE Credit
You will complete a survey and obtain a continuing education (CE) certificate for each session you attend. Please follow the instructions below. 1. Visit our website at https://www.msnurses.org
2. Select the ‘CE Surveys & Certificates’ button and log in – your username is the full email address you used to register for this course; then enter or reset your password
3. Select ‘2021 Certificates’
4. Select ‘View CE Surveys & Certificates for 2021 MS Opioid & Heroin Summit’
5. Complete each survey
6. Log back into this same location 24 hours after you complete the evaluation to view or print your CE Certificates
***NURSES ONLY*** If you have trouble accessing this information, please contact Dionne Inman with MNA at email@example.com or 769-300-4204. If you have any trouble, please contact Rod Thurman firstname.lastname@example.org